Adult Service Open Day – Multiple Sclerosis
Adult rehabilitation at The Rainbow Centre is aiming to improve the quality of life for people with neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Head Injury and Cerebral Palsy.
The Rainbow Centre offers support for families with neurological conditions, using Conductive Education, which is a specialised neuro-rehabilitation.
We would like to invite you to our open day to observe our services and to ask questions about how this can help to improve and/or maintain independency and the quality of life for our participants and their families.
Through Conductive Education we can help to:
• Improve bodily control and mobility
• Manage the condition and assist with daily living
• Increase levels of confidence, independence, and social skills
• Overcome the restrictions and frustrations that accompany the conditions
• Offer practical advice for the family
Our aim is to involve a wide range of local people and work closely with other service providers, centres, or branches to support and give more opportunities to those who require rehabilitation and help in improving their lives.