The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education, Fareham is recruiting for a highly motivated Conductor to work in Children’s Service
Application is open to all levels of experience
Salary (dependent upon experience)
BA Honours or Diploma in Conductive Education is essential.
Full Time 37.5 Hours
Relocation assistance may be available for the successful candidate.
Application deadline and interview date are flexible.
Start date is flexible, but as soon as practicable.
To be considered for this role you will be confident in:
- Planning and delivering Conductive Education programmes and then implementing the individual and group programmes in the designated areas.
- Completing assessments and reviews.
- Setting conductive goals within an appropriate learning environment ensuring that participants reach their full potential.
- Preparing the sessions in line with agreed schemes of work
- Sharing expertise, case discussions with the team.
- Effective communication with families, including meetings at the centre through the key worker system
- Excellent development opportunities supported by professional staff.
- Opportunity to join a team of conductors within a purpose-built facility
- Wide range of resources, educational tools and equipment to help with service delivery
- Potential to take part and actively form the development and growth of the services offered by The Rainbow Centre.
If you feel that your experience, skillset and attitude are right for this role, then please apply.
For more information, application form and full job description please contact the Centre at email@example.com
The Rainbow Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of service users/children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are dedicated to ensuring that consistent, effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support all families, service users/children and staff at The Rainbow Centre. All concerns are passed through the necessary members of staff, on a ‘need to know’ basis, in compliance with the “sharing of information” guidance.
DBS check to be carried out by the Centre for the successful candidate.